100 mile Reliability Trial 10/3/19 Postponed

 We are postponing the 100 mile Reliability Trial until the following Sunday, March 17th

There is a yellow warning for snow across Cheshire East, Staffordshire and Shropshire over night and tomorrow morning. Added to that there are 40 mph winds from the west forecast from mid morning onwards. 

About Bob Norton

Club Chairman.
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.